Last Sunday (11 December 2005) the 1st Hellenic Meeting took place in Athens, Greece.
It was a relief to find out that most of the questions were related on how to promote eulife and not on whether or not eulife is a good idea.
Although the way you do the promotion isn’t defined in any way by eulife here are some hints.
- Talk to relatives, friends, people you know. Someone must be in the need of an application that eulife can address.
- Let other developers know (friends, colleagues etc.) what eulife is and what is trying to achieve.
Look at what is happening daily on IT and use it to your advantage!
- Customers who aren’t satisfied by the product, frustrated by the support they receive.
- Developers who have become desperate by their working environment, and not having a choice.
- Graduates finding it difficult to get a job and when they do, they are paid less for more!
It is our responsibility to shape life. No one else is going to do it for us!